Consistent Gaussian basis sets of triple-zeta valence with polarization quality for solid-state calculations
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 451–459, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Peintinger, M. F., Oliveira, D. V. and Bredow, T. (2013), Consistent Gaussian basis sets of triple-zeta valence with polarization quality for solid-state calculations. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 451–459. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23153
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SFB813 (Chemistry at Spin Centers—Concepts, Mechanisms, Functions)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!