Consistent Gaussian basis sets of triple-zeta valence with polarization quality for solid-state calculations
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 451–459, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Peintinger, M. F., Oliveira, D. V. and Bredow, T. (2013), Consistent Gaussian basis sets of triple-zeta valence with polarization quality for solid-state calculations. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 451–459. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23153
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SFB813 (Chemistry at Spin Centers—Concepts, Mechanisms, Functions)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.