A detailed investigation on the global minimum structures of mixed rare-gas clusters: Geometry, energetics, and site occupancy
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 505–517, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Marques, J. M. C. and Pereira, F. B. (2013), A detailed investigation on the global minimum structures of mixed rare-gas clusters: Geometry, energetics, and site occupancy. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 505–517. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23161
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT), Portugal [Programa Operacional Factores de Competitividade (COMPETE) of QREN and FEDER programs]. Grant Number: PTDC/QUI/69422/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!