Conventional strain energies of azetidine and phosphetane: Can density functional theory yield reliable results?
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 558–565, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Smith, S. A., Hand, K. E., Love, M. L., Hill, G. and Magers, D. H. (2013), Conventional strain energies of azetidine and phosphetane: Can density functional theory yield reliable results?. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 558–565. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23165
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- NSF EPSCoR. Grant Number: EPS-0903787
- W. M. Keck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!