Calculating standard reduction potentials of [4Fe–4S] proteins
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 576–582, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Perrin, B. S., Niu, S. and Ichiye, T. (2013), Calculating standard reduction potentials of [4Fe–4S] proteins. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 576–582. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23169
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM045303
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute in the Laboratory of Computational Biology. Grant Number: Z99-TW999999-03
- William G. McGowan Foundation and Georgetown University
- U.S. DOE's Office of Biological and Environmental Research and located at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, operated for DOE by Battelle. Grant Numbers: EMSL38793, ST39962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!