Hardness potential derivatives and their relation to Fukui indices
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 662–672, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Saha, S., Bhattacharjee, R. and Roy, R. K. (2013), Hardness potential derivatives and their relation to Fukui indices. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 662–672. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23177
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- CSIR, India
- Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- The Government of India, New Delhi
- DST, India. Grant Number: Project Ref. No. SR/S1/PC-41/2008
- University Grants Commission (UGC) Special Assistance Programme (SAP). Grant Number: Project Ref. No. F.540/14/DRS/2007 (SAP-I)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!