Dedicated to memory of Professor Marvin Charton from Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, New York), the prominent scientist working in the field of physical organic chemistry with a particular contribution to problems of substituent effects.
Complexes of 4-substituted phenolates with HF and HCN: Energy decomposition and electronic structure analyses of hydrogen bonding†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 696–705, 30 March 2013
How to Cite
Szatyłowicz, H., Krygowski, T. M., Fonseca Guerra, C. and Bickelhaupt, F. M. (2013), Complexes of 4-substituted phenolates with HF and HCN: Energy decomposition and electronic structure analyses of hydrogen bonding. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 696–705. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23182
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- HPC-Europa2 program
- The Warsaw University of Technology
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW and NWO-NCF)
- The National Research School Combination-Catalysis (NRSC-C)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.