Further insights in the ability of classical nonadditive potentials to model actinide ion–water interactions
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 707–719, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Réal, F., Trumm, M., Schimmelpfennig, B., Masella, M. and Vallet, V. (2013), Further insights in the ability of classical nonadditive potentials to model actinide ion–water interactions. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 707–719. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23184
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!