Efficient implementation of restricted active space configuration interaction with the hole and particle approximation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 720–730, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Casanova, D. (2013), Efficient implementation of restricted active space configuration interaction with the hole and particle approximation. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 720–730. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23188
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: CTQ2011-23862-C02-02
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009-SGR-1459
- Ramón y Cajal program (D.C.). Grant Number: RYC-2008-0223
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!