A valence bond model for aqueous Cu(II) and Zn(II) ions in the AMOEBA polarizable force field
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 739–749, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Xiang, J. Y. and Ponder, J. W. (2013), A valence bond model for aqueous Cu(II) and Zn(II) ions in the AMOEBA polarizable force field. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 739–749. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23190
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- United States National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01 GM58712 (to J.W.P.)
- United States National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: 0535675, CHE 1152823 (to J.W.P.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.