An analytical approach for computing Franck-Condon integrals of harmonic oscillators with arbitrary dimensions
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 757–765, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Chang, J.-L., Huang, C.-H., Chen, S.-C., Yin, T.-H. and Chen, Y.-T. (2013), An analytical approach for computing Franck-Condon integrals of harmonic oscillators with arbitrary dimensions. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 757–765. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23194
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 100-2113-M-142-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!