Tel: +386 1 4760 277 or +386 1 4760 383; Fax: +386 1 4760 300
Cluster-based molecular docking study for in silico identification of novel 6-fluoroquinolones as potential inhibitors against Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 790–801, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Minovski, N., Perdih, A., Novic, M. and Solmajer, T. (2013), Cluster-based molecular docking study for in silico identification of novel 6-fluoroquinolones as potential inhibitors against Mycobacterium tuberculosis. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 790–801. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23205
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia. Grant Numbers: P1-0017, Z1-4111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!