A numerically stable restrained electrostatic potential charge fitting method
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 847–853, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, J., Duan, L., Zhang, J. Z.H. and Mei, Y. (2013), A numerically stable restrained electrostatic potential charge fitting method. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 847–853. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23208
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10974054, 20933002, 21173082, 11147026
- Shanghai PuJiang Program. Grant Number: 09PJ1404000
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 11QA1402000
- Innovative Program of East China Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!