Monte Carlo configuration interaction applied to multipole moments, ionization energies, and electron affinities
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 13, pages 1083–1093, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Coe, J. P., Taylor, D. J. and Paterson, M. J. (2013), Monte Carlo configuration interaction applied to multipole moments, ionization energies, and electron affinities. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1083–1093. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23211
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) (to European Research Council (ERC)). Grant Number: ERC Grant No. 258990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!