Adjustment of Born-Oppenheimer electronic wave functions to simplify close coupling calculations
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 928–937, 30 April 2013
How to Cite
Buenker, R. J., Liebermann, H.-P., Zhang, Y., Wu, Y., Yan, L., Liu, C., Qu, Y. and Wang, J. (2013), Adjustment of Born-Oppenheimer electronic wave functions to simplify close coupling calculations. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 928–937. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23215
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: BU 450/21-2
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX09AV46G
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10774186, 1097007, 11025417
- NSAF. Grant Number: 10876043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!