Fax: (+86) 21 34204022
Software News and Updates
TargetATPsite: A template-free method for ATP-binding sites prediction with residue evolution image sparse representation and classifier ensemble
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 974–985, 30 April 2013
How to Cite
Yu, D.-J., Hu, J., Huang, Y., Shen, H.-B., Qi, Y., Tang, Z.-M. and Yang, J.-Y. (2013), TargetATPsite: A template-free method for ATP-binding sites prediction with residue evolution image sparse representation and classifier ensemble. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 974–985. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23219
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91130033, 61175024, 61233011, 61222306, 61006091
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu. Grant Number: BK2011371
- Jiangsu Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1201027C
- Industry-Academia Cooperation Innovation Fund Projects of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BY2012022
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of PR China. Grant Number: 201048
- Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 11JC1404800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!