After the electronic field: Structure, bonding, and the first hyperpolarizability of HArF
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 952–957, 30 April 2013
How to Cite
Wu, H.-Q., Zhong, R.-L., Kan, Y.-H., Sun, S.-L., Zhang, M., Xu, H.-L. and Su, Z.-M. (2013), After the electronic field: Structure, bonding, and the first hyperpolarizability of HArF. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 952–957. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23220
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20971020, 21003019
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2009CB623605
- SRF for ROCS, SEM, Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100043120006
- Science and Technology Development Planning of Jilin Province. Grant Numbers: 20100178, 201201062
- Postdoctoral Foundation of Northeast Normal University
- The Postdoctoral Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20100481041
- Special Grade of the Postdoctoral Foundation of China. Grant Number: 201104518
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!