These authors contributed equally to this work.
Understanding the electronic energy transfer pathways in the trimeric and hexameric aggregation state of cyanobacteria phycocyanin within the framework of Förster theory
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1005–1012, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Ren, Y., Chi, B., Melhem, O., Wei, K., Feng, L., Li, Y., Han, X., Li, D., Zhang, Y., Wan, J., Xu, X. and Yang, M. (2013), Understanding the electronic energy transfer pathways in the trimeric and hexameric aggregation state of cyanobacteria phycocyanin within the framework of Förster theory. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1005–1012. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23221
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010CB126100
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21202056, 21172089, 21072073, 30900054
- PCSIRT. Grant Number: IRT0953
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2010CDB01202
- Program for Academic Leader in Wuhan Municipality. Grant Number: 201150530150
- CCNU from the Colleges' Basic Research and Operation of MOE. Grant Numbers: CCNU10C01002, CCNU10A02006
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.