Effective fragment potential method in Q-CHEM: A guide for users and developers
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1060–1070, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Ghosh, D., Kosenkov, D., Vanovschi, V., Flick, J., Kaliman, I., Shao, Y., Gilbert, A. T.B., Krylov, A. I. and Slipchenko, L. V. (2013), Effective fragment potential method in Q-CHEM: A guide for users and developers. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1060–1070. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23223
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- NIH-SBIR grant with Q-CHEM, Inc.
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0951634
- Humboldt Research Foundation (Bessel Award)
- National Science Foundation CAREER grant. Grant Number: CHE-0955419
- Purdue University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.