Theoretical study of ionization and one-electron oxidation potentials of N-heterocyclic compounds
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 13, pages 1094–1100, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Sviatenko, L. K., Gorb, L., Hill, F. C. and Leszczynski, J. (2013), Theoretical study of ionization and one-electron oxidation potentials of N-heterocyclic compounds. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1094–1100. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23228
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF/CREST HRD 0833178
- EPSCoR Award. Grant Number: 362492-190200-01\NSFEPS-090378
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.