Fax: +43 1 76548309
Comparison of thermodynamic integration and Bennett acceptance ratio for calculating relative protein-ligand binding free energies
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1024–1034, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
de Ruiter, A., Boresch, S. and Oostenbrink, C. (2013), Comparison of thermodynamic integration and Bennett acceptance ratio for calculating relative protein-ligand binding free energies. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1024–1034. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23229
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!