Fax: +495 251 603 435
Bis-μ-oxo and μ-η2:η2-peroxo dicopper complexes studied within (time-dependent) density-functional and many-body perturbation theory
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1035–1045, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Rohrmüller, M., Herres-Pawlis, S., Witte, M. and Schmidt, W. G. (2013), Bis-μ-oxo and μ-η2:η2-peroxo dicopper complexes studied within (time-dependent) density-functional and many-body perturbation theory. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1035–1045. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23230
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: FOR1405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!