PDECO: Parallel differential evolution for clusters optimization
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1046–1059, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Jiang, X., Li, J., Li, S. and Wang, L. (2013), PDECO: Parallel differential evolution for clusters optimization. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1046–1059. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23235
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholar. Grant Number: 60925016
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB921901
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61106091
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Science and Engineering Division, of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DEAC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!