Could an anisotropic molecular mechanics/dynamics potential account for sigma hole effects in the complexes of halogenated compounds?
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 13, pages 1125–1135, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Hage, K. E., Piquemal, J.-P., Hobaika, Z., Maroun, R. G. and Gresh, N. (2013), Could an anisotropic molecular mechanics/dynamics potential account for sigma hole effects in the complexes of halogenated compounds?. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1125–1135. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23242
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- GENCI (CINES/IDRIS). Grant Number: 2009-075009
- Centre de Ressources Informatiques de Haute Normandie (CRIHAN, Rouen, France). Grant Number: 1998053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!