Polarizable simulations with second order interaction model (POSSIM) force field: Developing parameters for protein side-chain analogues
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 14, pages 1241–1250, 30 May 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Ponomarev, S. Y., Sa, Q., Sigalovsky, D. L. and Kaminski, G. A. (2013), Polarizable simulations with second order interaction model (POSSIM) force field: Developing parameters for protein side-chain analogues. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1241–1250. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23248
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: R01GM074624
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!