A partition function-based weighting scheme in force field parameter development using ab initio calculation results in global configurational space
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 15, pages 1271–1282, 5 June 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Dai, X., Huang, N. and Zhao, L. (2013), A partition function-based weighting scheme in force field parameter development using ab initio calculation results in global configurational space. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1271–1282. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23249
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21003011
- Chinese Ministry of Science Technology “973”. Grant Number: 2011CB812402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!