Which density functional is close to CCSD accuracy to describe geometry and interaction energy of small noncovalent dimers? A benchmark study using Gaussian09
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 15, pages 1341–1353, 5 June 2013
How to Cite
Remya, K. and Suresh, C. H. (2013), Which density functional is close to CCSD accuracy to describe geometry and interaction energy of small noncovalent dimers? A benchmark study using Gaussian09. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1341–1353. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23263
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!