S. A. Martins has contributed to the data acquisition of all the results provided with this manuscript. She has also given her input to the analysis and interpretation of the outcome of this study, and has contributed to the drafting and revision of the manuscript. S. F. Sousa has contributed to the design of the research presented with this manuscript. Additionally, he has also contributed to the interpretation and revision of the obtained data and to the critical revision of the paper and to the approval of submitted version.
Comparative assessment of computational methods for the determination of solvation free energies in alcohol-based molecules
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 15, pages 1354–1362, 5 June 2013
How to Cite
Martins, S. A. and Sousa, S. F. (2013), Comparative assessment of computational methods for the determination of solvation free energies in alcohol-based molecules. J. Comput. Chem., 34: 1354–1362. doi: 10.1002/jcc.23264
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- FCT. Grant Numbers: projects PTDC/QUI-QUI/100372/2008, Pest-C/EQB/LA0006/2011), SFRH/BD/46867/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!