Computation of magnetic circular dichroism by sum-over-states summations
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 18, pages 1531–1539, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 1531–1539. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23277, ,
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: P208/11/0105, 13-03978S
- Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: M200551205
- Grant Agency of Charles University. Grant Number: 711012
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: LH11033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!