Modeling peptide binding to anionic membrane pores
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 17, pages 1463–1475, 30 June 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 1463–1475. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23282, , ,
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: SC1 GM087190
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0615552
- RCMI grant (from NIH). Grant Number: 2G12RR03060-26A1/8G12MD007603-27
- City University of New York High Performance Computing Center (under NSF grants). Grant Numbers: CNS-0855217, 0958379
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!