Use of ab initio methods for the interpretation of the experimental IR reflectance spectra of crystalline compounds
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 17, pages 1476–1485, 30 June 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 1476–1485. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23283, , , ,
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Compagnia di San Paolo (Progetti di Ricerca di Ateneo-Compagnia di San Paolo-2011-Linea 1A, progetto ORTO11RRT5)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!