Finding optimal finite field strengths allowing for a maximum of precision in the calculation of polarizabilities and hyperpolarizabilities
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 17, pages 1497–1507, 30 June 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 1497–1507. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23285, , ,
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation fellowship. Grant Number: PBEZP2-140249
- Academy Louvain
- Belgian Government. Grant Number: IUAP No P7/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!