Existence of dynamic tautomerism and divalent N(I) character in N-(pyridin-2-yl)thiazol-2-amine
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 18, pages 1577–1588, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 1577–1588. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23293, , ,
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
- INSPIRE-fellowship of Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi, India (to SB)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.