Nonfitting protein–ligand interaction scoring function based on first-principles theoretical chemistry methods: Development and application on kinase inhibitors
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 19, pages 1636–1646, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 1636–1646. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23303, , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 91027044, 21133004, 20923004
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China . Grant Numbers: 2013CB834606, 2011CB808505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!