Perl 5 is a general-purpose programming language originally developed for text manipulation and now used for a wide range of tasks including system administration, web development, network programming, gui development, and more.
Heuristic control of kinetic energy in dynamic reaction coordinate calculations
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 21, pages 1835–1841, 5 August 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 1835–1841. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23332
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!