129Xe NMR chemical shift in Xe@C60 calculated at experimental conditions: Essential role of the relativity, dynamics, and explicit solvent
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 22, pages 1890–1898, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 1890–1898. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23334, , , ,
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Czech Academy of Sciences . Grant Number: RVO 61388963
- Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports of the Czech Republic
- Czech Science Foundation . Grant Number: 203/09/2037 and 13-03978S
- “CEITEC—Central European Institute of Technology” (European Regional Development) . Grant Number: CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0068
- 7th European Community Framework Program (P.K.) . Grant Number: 286154
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.