Software News and Updates
QSARINS: A new software for the development, analysis, and validation of QSAR MLR models
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 24, pages 2121–2132, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 2121–2132. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23361, , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- European Union through the project CADASTER FP7-ENV-2007-1-212668
- Regione Lombardia and University of Insubria for a post-doc fellowship (to N.C.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.