A computational methodology for accurate predictions of rate constants in solution: Application to the assessment of primary antioxidant activity
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 28, pages 2430–2445, 30 October 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 2430–2445. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23409, .
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
- DGAPA UNAM. Grant Number: PAPIIT- IN209812
- SEP-CONACyT. Grant Number: 167430 and 167491
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.