Dramatic substituent effects on the mechanisms of nucleophilic attack on Se—S bridges
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 29, pages 2537–2547, 5 November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 2537–2547. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23417, , , , .
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid (the Project MADRISOLAR2, Ref.: S2009PPQ/1533)
- Dirección General de Investigación (projects CTQ2012-35513-C02-01), Consolider on Molecular Nanoscience . Grant Number: CSC2007-00010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
- Provinces of Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!