Dramatic substituent effects on the mechanisms of nucleophilic attack on Se—S bridges
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 29, pages 2537–2547, 5 November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 2537–2547. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23417, , , , .
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid (the Project MADRISOLAR2, Ref.: S2009PPQ/1533)
- Dirección General de Investigación (projects CTQ2012-35513-C02-01), Consolider on Molecular Nanoscience . Grant Number: CSC2007-00010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
- Provinces of Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.