This article was published online on 26 August 2013. The article was subsequently amended in order to rename the method described as Kick3. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 3 September 2013.
Stochastic structure determination for conformationally flexible heterogenous molecular clusters: Application to ionic liquids
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 30, pages 2591–2600, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 2591–2600. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23420, , , .
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- EU seventh Framework Marie Curie Actions IRSES. Grant Number: 295172
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)[ CREST (Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology)]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!