Optimization of RI-MP2 Auxiliary Basis Functions for 6-31G** and 6-311G** Basis Sets for First-, Second-, and Third-Row Elements
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 29, pages 2568–2575, 5 November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 2568–2575. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23430, , .
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan [The Next Generation Super Computing Project (Nanoscience Project) and Specially Promoted Research (No. 22000009)]
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.