HomoSAR: Bridging comparative protein modeling with quantitative structural activity relationship to design new peptides
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 30, pages 2635–2646, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 2635–2646. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23436, , .
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi through their FIST and SERB program. Grant Numbers: SR/FST/LSI-163/2003, SR/SO/HS-0117/2012
- Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi. Grant Number: BT/PR11810/BRB/10/690/2009
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi. Grant Number: 01/2399/10/EMRII
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcc23436-sup-0001-supptables.docx||67K||Supporting Information Table S1. Amino acid sequences of the ACE inhibitory peptides (tri to decapeptides) with their corresponding experimental and predicted biological activity (* Reference peptide)|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.