An extensible interface for QM/MM molecular dynamics simulations with AMBER
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 95–108, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 95-108. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23444, , .
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Department of Energy, ASCR, SciDAC (A.W.G.). Grant Number: DE-AC36-99G0-10337
- University of California (R.C.W.). Grant Number: 09-LR-06-117792
- National Science Foundation (R.C.W.). Grant Number: 1148276
- National Institutes of Health (A.W.G. and R.C.W.). Grant Number: 1R01GM100934-01
- NVIDIA (R.C.W.)
- National Science Foundation, XSEDE (A.W.G and R.C.W.). Grant Number: TG-CHE130010 and TG-CHE100149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!