An extensible interface for QM/MM molecular dynamics simulations with AMBER
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 95–108, 15 January 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 95-108. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23444, , .
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Department of Energy, ASCR, SciDAC (A.W.G.). Grant Number: DE-AC36-99G0-10337
- University of California (R.C.W.). Grant Number: 09-LR-06-117792
- National Science Foundation (R.C.W.). Grant Number: 1148276
- National Institutes of Health (A.W.G. and R.C.W.). Grant Number: 1R01GM100934-01
- NVIDIA (R.C.W.)
- National Science Foundation, XSEDE (A.W.G and R.C.W.). Grant Number: TG-CHE130010 and TG-CHE100149
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.