Kinetic energy decomposition scheme based on information theory
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 34, Issue 32, pages 2787–2795, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2013, 34, 2787–2795. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23457, , .
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) [Strategic Program for Innovative Research (SPIRE)]
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) “KAKENHI 24550034” from MEXT
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “KAKENHI 60454063” from MEXT
- Research Institute for Science and Engineering (RISE) of Waseda University (Project research grant “Practical in-silico chemistry for material design”)
- CREST, Japan Science and Technology (JST) Agency (“Creation of Innovative Functions of Intelligent Materials on the Basis of the Element Strategy”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!