Coupled-cluster reaction barriers of HO2+H2O+O3: An application of the coupled-cluster//Kohn–Sham density functional theory model chemistry
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 507–517, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 507–517. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23458, .
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, Portugal. Grant Number: PTDC/QUI-QUI/ 099744/2008, PTDC/AAC-AMB/099737/2008, and SFRH/ BPD/40807/ 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!