Adaptive lambda square dynamics simulation: An efficient conformational sampling method for biomolecules
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 39–50, 5 January 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 39–50. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23462, , ,
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- This work was partly supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 23114723) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in Japan and MEXT Strategic Programs for Innovative Research, Computational Life Science and Application in Drug Discovery and Medical Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!