Structural, spectroscopic aspects, and electronic properties of (TiO2)n clusters: A study based on the use of natural algorithms in association with quantum chemical methods
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 51–61, 5 January 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 51–61. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23465, .
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- University Grants Commission, New Delhi (Senior Research Fellowship)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!