A survey of the parallel performance and accuracy of Poisson solvers for electronic structure calculations
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Computational Chemistry
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 427–444, 5 March 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: J. Comput. Chem. 2014, 35, 427–444. DOI: 10.1002/jcc.23487, , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- GENCI and the Rechenzentrum Garching (RZG) (Max Planck Society)
- European Research Council Advanced Grant DYNamo. Grant Number: ERC-2010-AdG-Proposal No. 267374
- Spanish Grants. Grant Numbers: FIS2010-21282-C02-01 , PIB2010US-00652
- UPV/EHU (ALDAPA, GIU10/02)
- Grupos Consolidados UPV/EHU del Gobierno Vasco (IT578-13)
- European Commission project CRONOS (280879-2 CRONOS CP-FP7)
- Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (P.G.-R.)
- University of the Basque Country UPV/EHU (J.A.-R.)
- German Ministry of Science and Education
- (M.P. . Grant Number: 01IH08001
- Portuguese FCT . Grant Number: #SFRH/BPD/44608/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!